Re: Log file filled up with error:

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 21:20:02 EDT

    Howdy Ian and List Members,

    On 27/07/2004, at 1:48 AM, Ian McDougall wrote:

    > My log file is currently sitting at 180MB, mostly filled with the
    > following
    > exceptions

    I'll see you and raise you 6GB!

    Seriously, I had wondered where my disk space at all gone until I found
    log file in the .metadata directory of enormous size.

    I did have some problems installing and configuring projects and left
    the machine for a few hours spinning the beachball ...

    It was probably filling up then. I just trashed it without looking
    (stupid) because I had other problems on my mind ...

    > Perhaps this is a Windows only issue?

    This was on MacOSX 10.3.4

    Cheers,
    Ashley.