Problem: Non-D2W App with a D2W component

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 10:16:13 EDT

    Howdy All,

    I have a WO app in WOLips that is not a D2W application per se (I
    didn't set it up using the D2W project) but I included a D2W component
    from the WOBuilder palette (Inspect) and added all the D2W frameworks.

    When I run it in WOLips it seems to think it is a full D2W and fails
    trying to find pagename for context etc (when it shouldn't even be
    doing that, I guess). This worked fine in Xcode.

    Is this because I need to do something to use D2W components in a WO
    app, or because WOLips is mistakenly thinking this is a fully D2W app,
    or something completely different.

    Any help appreciated.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.