Re: What flexible and what's not?

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 13:15:29 EDT

    I was doing some thinking about your earlier EOModel problem. I think that
    if a EOModel is in the same framework as a PB.project file, it looks in the
    PB.project file to locate stuff. When you moved your eomodel to a directory
    structure off the "root" the PB.project was out of sync causing you issues.

    I'm not sure why the PB.project file is important to opening an EOModel file
    but if there is a PB.project file and it is messed up (i.e. Via CVS)
    EOModeler won't open the model file. If the EOModel is moved to a different
    directory without a PB.project it will work.

    Just a thought

    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation
    http://www.conviveon.com

    P.s. Not sure about the official Eclipse/Wolips line, but with any you can
    have build.xml (or whatever you want to call them) files in any directory
    and have one ant build call out other ones. We created our own build.xml
    based on the original one generated by WOLips a year ago that we maintain
    now and use everyday. We integrated Xdoclet stuff into it as well.