Re: Waiting for virtual machine to exit...

From: Geoff Hopson (ghopso..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 13:50:58 EDT

    The button is on the toolbar in the WOLIps perspective, as opposed to
    on the menus.

    I also had this error, and following the same email you found, I was
    able to get a build done.

    I subsequent changed all my build files to use the incremental builder
    as opposed to the ant builder (poke around, you'll find it - build
    properties or something), and that fixed a few things when I saved a
    file and didn't see it in the build (eg changed a html file, and the
    change not pushed through).

    I have since put the 'toggle WOBuild' button back on, and have not had
    any issues.

    So maybe the problem is using the ant builder with toggle wobuild?
    Dunno, just speculating.

    HTH,
    Geoff