Re: What flexible and what's not?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 00:15:08 EDT

    On 28/07/2004, at 11:20 AM, Dov Rosenberg wrote:

    > I'm not sure if it will update the location of the PB.project. I would
    > definitely check it before and after you run it.

    I agree, I don't think it will. I think it will update the contents of
    PB.project (but then I wonder about updating the contents of
    <ProjectName>.xcode as well?).

    I think the location of PB.project and the information inside that
    relates (possibly in part) to the location of EOModels in the project
    are two separate things.

    I unsure how to understand this better, short of going through the
    source for WOLips.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.