Re: Out of Memory Error

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 12:51:37 EDT

    Hi,

    I think I fixed the problem (it's in CVS, as far as I remember
    non-developers will have to wait until tomorrow to see those changes).

    I still see several instances of the "WOLips Project Files Updates (Java
    Elements)" jobs active at the same time. I am still conviced that the
    proper place for the stuff done in all the "WOLips Project Files
    Updates" jobs is a new eclise builder (it should simplify the handling
    of resource changes greatly).

    Another problem is that the IncrementalBuilder currently in CVS doesn't
    propagate file deletions into the build (if you delete stuff from your
    project you'll have to do a full build).

    Harald