Using target builder for d2jc

From: ro..urhams.net
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 12:32:31 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm new to wolips and am trying to construct an evironment for building and
    managing a d2jc project for crossdevelopment between osx and windows. I'm using
    eclipse 3.0 and the latest beta of wolips. I'm running into a problem when
    trying to set up the environment to "Use TargetBuilder". I've created the
    targets.plist file and filled in based on the guidelines on the FAQ page and the
    corresponding targets.plist example. I've also checked the "Use TargetBuilder"
    box on the project properties panel. When I click "ok" to accept and close the
    panel, and then bring up the properties panel again, the button is unchecked.
    Also when i do a clean and then subsequent build, the targets.plist is not read
    and built according to those specifications. It looks like the action to "Use
    TargetBuilder" never gets accepted. Any clues here as to what I'm doing wrong?
    Is there something obviouse I'm missing or forgetting to do?

    thanks

    -rod