Incremental vs. Ant build

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 23:34:42 EDT

    Hi,

    Just a few questions:

    1. Is it possible to run a program from within Eclipse when you have the Ant
    build selected? It seems my programs don't run and generate a
    NoClassDefFound Exception when I try to run with the Ant build. Maybe I have
    a setting wrong somewhere.

    2. What if the frameworks have Ant selected and the WOApps have Incremental
    selected?

    3. Do you have to switch every project to the Ant build before doing a
    deployment?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.