Re: What flexible and what's not?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 13:01:44 EDT

    Howdy All,

    I'm no longer seeing keys inside the application and session (and
    other) objects in WOBuilder.

    WOBuilder knows the type for each object (Application and Session) but
    not their keys.

    Which leads me to believe it's having trouble finding their files
    (can't create keys or actions either).

    WebObjects 5.2.3, MacOSX 10.3.4, Eclipse 3.0.0, and WOLips 1.1.0.70
    beta 1

    On 28/07/2004, at 2:25 PM, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >> Do both of these need to be updated? Which one is used?
    >
    > On Windows the PB.project. On the Mac the PB.project for WO 5.2.2 and
    > prior and
    > 5.2.3 with the patch described on our homepage or the Xcode file with
    > 5.2.3.

    So the ProjectName.xcode file (and project.pbxproj inside) are relevant
    to my situation.

    I looked inside and the path for Application.java and Session.java were
    wrong.

    It seems like this file has got out of sync with my project (it seems
    it is easy to do this?).

    I tried a simple modification of project.pbxproj by hand (and restarted
    Eclipse and WOBuilder) but no luck :-(

    Is there a way to regenerate it (like the Update PB.project in WOLips
    tools)?

    Alternatively, any tips on how to get the keys back in WOBuilder?

    Please don't tell me I have to manually rebuilt my whole project?

    I am using all .* imports ...

    Thanks in advance for any assistance.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.