Adding/importing EOModels/WOComponents to a project?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 09:18:08 EDT

    Howdy All,

    How does one add/import an *pre-existing* EOModel or WOComponent to an
    Eclipse/WOLips project so that the project files (pbxproj etc) stay in
    a sane state?

    Currently, I have been adding a new EOModel (or WOComponent) with the
    same name as the pre-existing EOModel (or WOComponent) I want to add,
    and then just copy the real item over the newly created one and
    refresh.

    Is that ok?

    Or should I be using the Eclipse "Import" facility? Is that integrated
    with WOLips (ie will WOLips know about imported EOModels and
    WOComponents)?

    Thanks for any assistance.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.