Re: Adding/importing EOModels/WOComponents to a project?

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odebase.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 11:31:05 EDT

    On 31-Jul-04, at 9:18 AM, Ashley Aitken wrote:

    > Howdy All,
    >
    > How does one add/import an *pre-existing* EOModel or WOComponent to an
    > Eclipse/WOLips project so that the project files (pbxproj etc) stay in
    > a sane state?
    >
    > Currently, I have been adding a new EOModel (or WOComponent) with the
    > same name as the pre-existing EOModel (or WOComponent) I want to add,
    > and then just copy the real item over the newly created one and
    > refresh.
    >
    > Is that ok?
    >
    > Or should I be using the Eclipse "Import" facility? Is that
    > integrated with WOLips (ie will WOLips know about imported EOModels
    > and WOComponents)?

    Ashley,

    I haven't had any problems with this (I'm running Eclipse 2.1.3).

    Creating a new project and dragging all of the components and the
    EOModel into it (with the .java files going into the src directory) and
    then refreshing the project works fine. I just did this with two
    projects and a framework.

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer