Re: Adding/importing EOModels/WOComponents to a project?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 12:47:26 EDT

    I just copy them into the project (drag and drop in the finder or use a
    shell) and then right click on the project and select refresh. I've
    migrated several projects from xCode in the last couple of days like this.
    Adios xCode! I've been released from purgatory.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net