Re: Adding/importing EOModels/WOComponents to a project?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 22:48:27 EDT

    On 01/08/2004, at 2:38 AM, Brendan Duddridge wrote:
    > But selecting the project and choosing Refresh doesn't seem to update
    > the
    > project.pbxproj file. My PB.project file seems to be up-to-date, but
    > not the
    > project.pbxproj file.

    Yes, I also noticed the PB.project file got updated when I added an
    EOModel, but the ProjectName.xcode/project.pbxproj file didn't change
    at all. I wonder if this is a bug, or maybe they just work
    differently..

    Ulrich did seem to mention (in an earlier e-mail) that both of these
    files are required but I thought they were for compatibility with
    different versions of WO (ie WO5.2.2 and earlier OR WO5.2.3) and
    different platforms / tools.

    Ulrich wrote:

    >> Do both of these need to be updated? Which one is used?
    >>

    > On Windows the PB.project. On the Mac the PB.project for WO 5.2.2 and
    > prior and
    > 5.2.3 with the patch described on our homepage or the Xcode file with
    > 5.2.3.

    That said, my tests did seem to work somewhat even though only the
    PB.project was being updated.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --