Re: Adding/importing EOModels/WOComponents to a project?

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 23:17:02 EDT

    Hi Ashley, et. al,

    I also applied the WOBuilder patch as described on the wolips web site, and
    now I see my methods and attributes from my WOComponent in WOBuilder, but it
    doesn't seem to know what attributes and methods are available on any of my
    classes. E.g. If I've defined public Customer customer; (and appropriate
    accessors) on my WOComponent, I don't see any of my methods, attributes, or
    relationships that should be available on the Customer class.

    What's the trick?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.