Problem when deleting projects and creating with same name!?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 00:13:25 EDT

    Howdy All,

    I'm not sure if this is a bug (in WOLips or Eclipse) or just me ;-)

    I've seen some problems recently when deleting WOLips 1.1.0.70b1
    project from Eclipse 3.0.0 (and deleting the project's content as well,
    when asked by Eclipse) and creating a new project with the SAME name.

    Nothing specific, but I guess one problem could be in WOBuilder and
    EOModeller were open when the old project was open, and still open when
    the new project with the same name was created?

    Is there anything I should be doing (besides not using the same name
    for a new project)? Of course, I can make sure I close WOBuilder and
    EOModeller in between deleting and creating the new project, but I also
    think there may be other problems.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --