New User: No startup script?

From: Jason McInnes (jason_j_mcinne..ahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 02:44:47 EDT

    I'm a new user of Eclipse and WOLips. I'm trying to
    execute the steps in the Help's "Your First WOLips
    Application". I created a HelloWOrld application using
    the New Application Wizard (I'm using the WOLips
    Perspective). The application did build as far as I
    can tell. Step 3 (third bullet) says that I should
    find a HelloWOrld application start script - but I do
    not see it under the HellowWOrld.woa folder (under the
    build folder).

    When I try to run the application, I get a build
    successful (total time: 2 seconds) message, but the
    application does not appear to be running (and since I
    have no start script that I can see, I can't execute
    step 6 in the tutorial (i.e., double-click the start
    script to run the application).

    I'm using Eclipse 3.0 and the latest WOLips on a Mac
    with OS 10.3.

    I must be doing something that is extremely easy to
    fix since I haven't written any code...Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Jason

    =====
    Jason McInnes