Re: Problem when deleting projects and creating with same name!?

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 14:28:37 EDT

    Ashley Aitken wrote:
    > I'm not sure if this is a bug (in WOLips or Eclipse) or just me ;-)

    We all know that Eclipse an WOLips are completely bug-free, so it's
    gotta be you! ;-)

    > I've seen some problems recently when deleting WOLips 1.1.0.70b1 project
    > from Eclipse 3.0.0 (and deleting the project's content as well, when
    > asked by Eclipse) and creating a new project with the SAME name.

    What kind of problem? Error messages?

    > Nothing specific, but I guess one problem could be in WOBuilder and
    > EOModeller were open when the old project was open, and still open when
    > the new project with the same name was created?

    This might have prevented Eclipse from really deleting the project (on
    Windows you can't delete a folder if any process still has it's working
    directory in there).

    > Is there anything I should be doing (besides not using the same name for
    > a new project)? Of course, I can make sure I close WOBuilder and
    > EOModeller in between deleting and creating the new project, but I also
    > think there may be other problems.

    I don't think there should be any other problems. Did you check if
    anything was left over after you deleted the project?

    Harald