Re: What flexible and what's not?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 05:30:20 EDT

    On 02/08/2004, at 4:53 PM, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >> On 02/08/2004, at 4:20 PM, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I'll guess you've played with 'Organize Imports' in Eclipse. Am I
    >>> right?
    >>
    >> Not extensively. I think I might have tried it on one file (just to
    >> see what it does, hey I'm an Eclipse newbie) but I think I even undid
    >> that (I've currently left a lot of basic imports that aren't needed
    >> in the source).
    >>
    >> Would that confuse WOLips?
    >
    > No. It's a bug in WOBuilder. Search the WOLips help for "Organize
    > Imports".

    Sorry, if you are referring to WOBuilder not liking fully qualified
    imports (preferring .* imports) then that is not the problem. I have
    specifically set Eclipse to use .* imports and I am pretty sure that I
    don't use any.

    > Can I get a copy of the PB.project?

    Sure it is attached (and thank you for taking a look).

    Can I assume that because I have performed the PrivateFrameworks
    modification for WOLips that my projects are not using the
    ProjectName.xcode/project.pbxproj file?

    As with the bug I filed
    <http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=WOL-104> WOLips
    for this application doesn't seem to know about the EOModel in one of
    its frameworks (even though it is open in the workspace and everything
    compiles and runs ok).

    I'll also attach (the second file) the PB.project file for the
    framework.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --