Re: Out of Memory Error

From: Christian Mittendorf (christian.mittendor..reenet.de)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 07:33:53 EDT

    Hello!

    Are there any news on this issue? I did a clean checkout from CVS,
    though after
    installing the new WOLips I ran into the known problem. Lots of update
    tasks and finally an OutOfMemoryException:

    ------------
    !SESSION Aug 02, 2004 13:15:40.270
    eclipse.buildId=I200406251208
    java.version=1.4.2_03
    java.vendor=Apple Computer, Inc.
    BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=ppc, WS=carbon, NL=en
    Command-line arguments: -keyring /Users/cmittendorf/.eclipse_keyring
    -showlocation

    !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 2 Aug 02, 2004 13:15:40.273
    !MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "WOLips Project Files
    Updates (Java Elements)".
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

    !ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 Aug 02, 2004 13:15:40.275
    !MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception

    !ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 Aug 02, 2004 13:15:40.277
    !MESSAGE java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    ------------

    My configuration:
    ------------
    Eclipse 3.0 (200406251208)
    WOLips 1.1.0.75

    *** Date: 8/2/04 1:25 PM

    *** Platform Details:

    *** System properties:
    awt.toolkit=apple.awt.CToolkit
    eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
    eclipse.buildId=I200406251208
    eclipse.commands=-os
    macosx
    -ws
    carbon
    -arch
    ppc
    -showsplash
    /Users/cmittendorf/Applications/Entwicklung/eclipse/Eclipse.app/
    Contents/MacOS/eclipse -showsplash 600
    -exitdata
    /Users/cmittendorf/Applications/Entwicklung/eclipse/Eclipse.app/
    Contents/MacOS/eclipse -exitdata 130001
    -keyring
    /Users/cmittendorf/.eclipse_keyring
    -consoleLog
    -showlocation
    -vm
    /Users/cmittendorf/Applications/Entwicklung/eclipse/Eclipse.app/
    Contents/MacOS/java_swt

    eclipse.consoleLog=true
    eclipse.product=org.eclipse.platform.ide
    eclipse.startTime=1091445825097
    eclipse.vm=/Users/cmittendorf/Applications/Entwicklung/eclipse/
    Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/java_swt
    eclipse.vmargs=-Xms50M
    -Xmx350M
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
    -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.noFocusRing
    -cp
    /Users/cmittendorf/Applications/Entwicklung/eclipse/startup.jar
    org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main

    java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
    java.runtime.version=1.4.2_03-117.1
    java.vm.version=1.4.2-34

    Eclipse shows in its progress window:
    "WOLips Project Files Updates (Java Elements) (Waiting)"

    Can I help with some more information? What further information do you
    need?

    Christian