How does WOLips know Application and Session classes?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 07:53:11 EDT

    Howdy All,

    I have put my Application and Session classes into packages (as many
    do, and as I have done successfully in Xcode, and I think previously in
    Eclipse 3.0.0) but they are now not being recognised in WOBuilder.

    WOBuilder shows the application and session objects and thinks they are
    of class Application and Session but it doesn't see any keys or actions
    (like it can't determine or find the actual classes).

    My question is: How does WOLips (and thus WOBuilder) know what
    packages Application and Session are in?

    I guess it looks at the Run configuration (but that is somewhat
    detached from the source) to determine the Application class and at the
    overrided createSessionForRequest to determine the Session class
    (although that is run-time based).

    Is this correct? Or am I supposed to specify these somehow and
    somewhere.

    If anyone knows I would appreciate a brief explanation.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken