Info.plist: EOAdaptorClassName is not set

From: Marc Guenther (mar..eblicon.de)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 09:38:43 EDT

    Hi,

    I have a WO framework, which implements an EOAdaptor. In order for WO
    to find the right class to instantiate at runtime, it needs an entry in
    the Info.plist, which reads like this:

       <key>EOAdaptorClassName</key>
       <string>org.aps.eof.poolingadaptor.PoolingJDBCAdaptor</string>

    I added this to the CustomInfo.plist:
       EOAdaptorClassName = org.aps.eof.poolingadaptor.PoolingJDBCAdaptor
    but it didn't help.

    Does WOLips support this? I took a look at WOIncrementalBuilder where
    it sets the $$principalclass$$ thingy, and didn't find anything
    related. Or do I have to do anything else?

    Thanks,
    Marc

    --
    When you use C++, your objects can't hear you scream.