Re: Autoupdate playing ping pong?

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 13:23:03 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > Am 02.08.2004 um 18:08 schrieb Anjo Krank:

    >>> In which class?
    >>

    >> ./projects/wolips/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.datasets/java/org/
    >> objectstyle/wolips/datasets/adaptable/ProjectPatternsets.java
    >>
    >> But that's still not it. I still get the ping-pong effect when I
    >> change a whatever.include.patternset.
    >

    > Is svn the problem?
    >
    > I've changed the JavaElementListener to a ResourceListener.

    I think the reason this happens is that both the incremental builder and
    the resource listener always change certain files. The incremental
    builder touches at least the Info.plist, the PB.project updater always
    writes the PB.project .

    As I mentioned before, I think converting the different
    ResourceChangeListenerS into builders should fix the problem.

    Harald