Re: Can't install WOLips Profiling in Eclipse 3.0

From: Mirko_Struessman..cspezialist.de
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 05:37:19 EDT

    Hi Alex,

    I've struggled into the same problem lately. There seems to be some
    registry of installed plug-ins within Eclipse that does not get updated if
    the plug-in was just copied into the plugins directory. To work around
    this I've created a simple update directory that can be used to install
    jMechanic using the Eclipse Update Manager.

    Bye,
    - Mirko -

    "Williams, Alex" <alex.william..inklaters.com>
    03.08.2004 10:38