Can't launch a WOAppliaction

From: Cristiano Cumer (cristian..mp.it)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 06:50:43 EDT

    Hi!

    I'im trying oit the new beta of WOlips for Eclipse3 with WO 5.2.3 and
    on both windows and Mac I can't launch any woapplication. The run as
    WOApplication tag is missing in the run/debug menu and if I launch the
    application as a normal JavaApplication it statrts as "Welcome to
    JavaFoundation !", the browser is not opened and if type the adress in
    the browser I get lots of exceptions. Any clue? I already did a clean
    install of eclipse 3, so that I should not have any plugin-conflicts

    Ciao

    Cristiano