Question on Subprojects

From: Gilberto Rodriguez (gilberto.rodrigue..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 11:03:47 EDT

    I just migrated to WOLips version 1.1.0.70. Before migrating I was able
    to create WO Subprojects by just right clicking the project and
    selecting NEW>Subproject.
    That functionality seems to be missing on this new release. Am I
    missing something or is there a new way for creating subprojects?

    Thanks.

    Gilberto Rodriguez
    Software Engineer

    370 CenterPointe Circle, Suite 1178
    Altamonte Springs, FL 32701-3451

    gilberto.rodrigue..onviveon.com • email
    www.conviveon.com • web

    This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
    intended only for the individual or entity named within the message. If
    the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent
    responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, the recipient is
    hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
    of this communication is prohibited. If this communication was received
    in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and delete the original
    message.