Missing Custom WebObjects

From: Shelli D. Orton (shelli.orto..mode.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 13:00:01 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm using Eclipse3 with WOLips 1.1.0.77. When I am in WebObjects Builder
    and want to insert a custom webobject component that has been created in one
    of my framework projects(e.g. MyFramework.MyCustomComponent), the list only
    shows the default WO components (e.g. WOText) and those defined in the
    application project itself. I can type the name of the component in the
    list and it will create a generic component with that name, but it doesn't
    have any of the API bindings.

    This problem occurs within the framework project itself. That is, when
    creating new component in MyFramework, I want to insert a component that
    already exists in MyFramework, but none of them show up in the list.

    Does anyone know what I have to do to have them show up? Does it have
    something to do with the PB.project file or how the framework is built?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Shelli