RE: Waiting for virtual machine to exit...

From: Schoenenberger Dominique (dominique.schoenenberge..agra.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 08:16:39 EDT

    I install the WOLips 1.1.0.77 beta 2.

    First, I tried to not change my .project and my .classpath (point 2 and 3 in my last email):

    The "Waiting for virtual machine to exit..." message remains for some projects. I suspect it's related to project having sub-projects.

    I changed the .project (point 2 in my last mail).

    I have many messages and error messages when I compile my project (Clean + build):

    1) "Could not find the main class. Program will exit"
    2) "[v.1.1-dev May 25 2004] Error saving plist]." (new to beta 2)

    When I save a file, I have the message 2). Is this message related to the fact I'm using Clearcase and some of the file are read-only (I'm on Windows) ?

    I can now launch my application.

    How to install automatically when you change something in the sources ?

    Dominique