How do I install the WOLips update?

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 13:17:29 EDT

    I'm on Mac OS X, 10.3.4. I have Eclipse 3.0.0 and WOLips 1.1.0.77 beta 1
    installed on my machine. Now that it's available, I downloaded
    WOLips_1.1.0.77 beta 2. The installation instructions at
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips_install.html say:

    > Open the Update Manager. From the Help menu choose:Software Updates -> Update
    > Manager
    >
    > The view in the buttom left has an item 'My Computer'. Expand it to the
    > location of the expanded download.
    >
    > When you reach the location you get an item WOLips. A click on it will open
    > details in the right view. Click on the install button and follow the wizard.

    None of this is true on my machine. So how do I install the new WOLips
    version?

    DJH

    This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
    future messages from this sender, please click this link:

    woproject-dev@objectstyle.org">https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=woproject-dev@objectstyle.org