Re: How do I install the WOLips update?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 14:47:55 EDT

    Hi Denise,

    the install instructions are for Eclipse 2.1.*. From the menu:
    Help->Softwar Updates->Find and install...

    Choose "Search for new features to install..."

    In the dialog add a new location. The location should point to expanded
    download. I.e. the folder with site.xml in it. Make sure that no other
    locations are selected.

    Click trough the wizard and choose the plugins to install/upgrade.

    Ulrich