some infos for beta 2

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 15:12:32 EDT

    Hi,

    beta2 should be a little bit faster. Just to make sure that everything is okay with my Cube I tried it to addadding a component to a project on a pc. It takes only milliseconds. Adding a component includes the creation of the files, a build and the update of the PB.project

    Two new entries in the 'WOLips Tools' menu.
    Install: Invokes the "install" in the build.xml of the selected project.
    Install...: pops up a dialog with a list of projects. The build order is automatically set and the selected project and all depended projects are checked in the dialog. A click on okay invokes a install for all checked projects.

    Looking forward for your feedback.

    Ulrich