Problem with import of java class

From: stephan.budach (stephan.budac..vm.de)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 06:23:40 EDT

    Hi all,

    I am test driving WOLips 1.1.0.77 beta 2 and I have encountered a
    problem with my previous project.

    It happens that one java class named AssetGroup.java, which is provided
    by some custom EO framework can´t be imported anywhere else, not even
    in the same project. So I am getting lots of error messages like this
    one: "The import AssetGroup cannot be resolved".

    Now, if I try to use Eclips´auto completion and type <import Ass>
    hitting crtl and space will bring up a dialog where the class
    AssetGroup is listed, but activating it with return still results in
    the above error message.

    Any tipps, anyone?

    Thanks,
    Stephan