Re: Framework with EOModel and custom classes

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 09:36:55 EDT

    Guido Neitzer wrote:

    > I know I'm doing something terribly wrong but I have no idea what -
    > tired, blocked and stupid this morning ... :-(

    I don't know what was wrong: I tested a little bit, created the same
    structure in XCode. Imported the XCode framework in the application
    Eclipse (instead of the framework from eclipse) - it worked. I removed the
    framework in the file system via "rm ...", said Eclipse "Install" and it
    worked.

    I hate this. I lost one day with this and now I don't know why it's
    working.

    cug