WOBuilder doesn't see binding from WOComponentContent

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 05:12:59 EDT

    Hi.

    I created a WOComponent as my "page wrapper" with my html header and added
    some bindings to it via WOBuilder's API editor.

    When I use this wrapper now from my partial documents, WOBuilder doesn't
    see the bindings.

    What's missing?

    System:

    - Eclipse 3.0 and WOLips beta 2
    - Components in a subfolder in the Application project
    - API files where they were generated (root folder of the project)

    cug