AW: WOBuilder doesn't see binding from WOComponentContent

From: Jochen Haeberle (j..ensano.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 06:54:15 EDT

    Hi Guido,

    Did you scan the list archives on the subject? There are many issues with
    WOBuilder not seeing attributes.

    Most notably:
    I think the general workaround from the project HP
    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html concerning WO 5.2.2 on
    Panther still holds true

    Use Refresh pb.project often (Refresh Project and forcing a complete rebuild
    helped me from time to time, too)

    Do you use packages for your components? If so you need to read through the
    archives and try different forms of importing fully qualified vs .* and
    returning fully quallified.

    With partial components added via Custom WebObjects... I don't think this
    works if you put the WOComponents in Subfolders. They are addable and you
    will get the bindings to work, but it doesn't work out at execution time, at
    least for me.
    You either need a subproject or must have the partial components in the
    project folder for these to work. If you find out differently, please let me
    know how you did it!

    Regards from Munich

    Jochen