Re: AW: WOBuilder doesn't see binding from WOComponentContent

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 12:21:19 EDT

    Jochen Haeberle wrote:

    > Did you scan the list archives on the subject? There are many issues
    > with WOBuilder not seeing attributes.

    I answered this directly, but to tell it to the list: yes I searched and I
    tried several things - no solution.

    > You either need a subproject or must have the partial components in
    > the project folder for these to work. If you find out differently,
    > please let me know how you did it!

    It worked fine here. I created a folder, named it "Components" and created
    new WOComponents there. My WOComponentContent page wrapper is there and
    some partial documents also.

    The application works with incremental builder, the bindings are not
    displayed but they are working.

    I also tried an and ant install on my development machine and double
    clicked the woa - it works fine.

    cug