Re: SVN and WOLips Error

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 21:46:36 EDT

    On 13/08/2004, at 6:52 AM, Brendan Duddridge wrote:

    > The same thing that happened to Ashley is happening to me now. I
    > installed
    > the Subclipse plugin and now when I update the project file or do a
    > build, I
    > get the same error and I know I have not hand modified the PB.project
    > file.
    > I also checked for missing commas. Haven't found any missing yet.

    Yes, thanks Brendan.

    I diff'ed (with filemerge) the PB.project immediately after I had
    noticed the problem (with the checked out project). FileMerge reported
    no differences.

    So both copies were missing the "Properties" file, which suggests it is
    an unrelated problem. I did try and edit the PB.project file after
    that manually, to include the "Properties" file.

    I did miss a comma then, but I fixed that up later.

    Note, I have found that EOModeler is eating the Subversion .svn folder
    inside the eomodel when it makes the backup(~) version. So beware
    using EOModeller and Subversion ...

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --