Re: SVN and WOLips Error

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 22:42:54 EDT

    > Note, I have found that EOModeler is eating the Subversion .svn folder
    > inside the eomodel when it makes the backup(~) version. So beware
    > using EOModeller and Subversion ...
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Ashley.
    >
    > --
    > Ashley Aitken
    > Perth, Western Australia
    > mrhatken at mac dot com

    Oh, now that sucks. I remember that being a problem a long time ago with CVS
    directories and EOModeler, but that had been fixed. I figured the fix would
    be the same for any directory within the .eomodeld wrapper.

    Does anyone know a way around this?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.