Problem with PB.project resource inclusion ...

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 05:06:06 EDT

    Howdy All,

    It seems there is a bug with resource inclusion/exclusion in WOLips
    Beta 2. I noticed it primarily through the fact that my application
    "Properties" file wasn't being included in the build product.

    I have filed a bug about this (see below).

    What's the story with the PB.project file? Can we edit it manually (of
    course, hopefully not adding errors)? It seems reasonably easy to
    comprehend? Of course, we can use the WOLips menu items ...

    For more details on the errors reported by WOLips, please see my other
    posts (SVN and WOLips).

    Thanks for any assistance.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --

    Create a plain WO Application in WOLips/Eclipse.

    Use "WOLips > Exclude resource" to remove the "Properties" file as a resource.

    Use "WOLips > Include resource" to add "Properties" file as a resource.

    PB.project file is now wrong.

    WO App Resources is now empty (nolonger includes "Properties" or "Main.api".

    This problem was also arose somewhere in taking projects from WOLips Beta 1 to Beta2

    -- Ashley Aitken Perth, Western Australia mrhatken at mac dot com