Re: Problem with PB.project resource inclusion ...

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 07:55:17 EDT

    As always Ulrich, very grateful for all your (and the other WOLips
    developers) effort.

    On 13/08/2004, at 6:21 PM, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > the next beta will include your Properties files.

    Thanks.

    > WOLips takes the excludes patterns as include patterns when you add a
    > pattern
    > trough the "Include as WebServerResource" menu item. Also fixed in the
    > next
    > beta.

    Great.

    > For the svn problem. Give me some to to investigate the issue.

    I've not really localised the problem there (it could just be the
    problems above, although something was aggravated when the project was
    checked out).

    Brendan (and others) have provided a solution for EOModeler discarding
    the .svn folder - a reworking of a EOModeler bundle that saved the CVS
    folder (to now save the .svn folder).

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --