Re: SVN and WOLips Error

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 13:43:09 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    I have the exact same problem as Ashley. I'm using Eclipse 3.0.0, WOLips
    Beta 2, and Subclipse 0.9.12.

    Sometimes I get a whole bunch of (about 10) alert dialogs popping up
    cascading across my screen with the error message. I'm pretty sure it's the
    "Attempted to beginRule: R/..." error message from below. If I can reproduce
    that, I'll take a screenshot and send it to you.

    I'll try Eclipse 3.0.1 next.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.