Re: Application mistaken for Framework?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 03:22:36 EDT

    Ok, it seems that the components are actually NOT there in the build
    product. I guess the error message just standardises on "framework"
    rather than "framework or application."

    Of course, I didn't check the build product into Subversion so when I
    checked the project out with Subclipse and rebuilt it, it seems that
    WOLips is not copying over the WO_COMPONENTS or WOAPP_RESOURCES.

    Just as it is not copying over the "Properties" file. Anything I can
    do about this? They are all listed correctly in the PB.project file.

    Ulrich is this fixed in the next beta (Beta 3?)? Any idea when this
    will be available? Are the fixes in the CVS HEAD?

    Thanks,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken