Re: SVN and WOLips Error

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 07:42:17 EDT

    Howdy All,

    On 15/08/2004, at 3:05 AM, Fabian Peters wrote:

    > Hi Ulrich, hi Brendan,
    >
    > I just gave Eclipse 3.0.1 a try and the error persists. I'm also using
    > Subclipse 0.9.12 and WOLips Beta 2.
    >
    > AFAICT the error doesn't have any consequences whatsoever, besides
    > being a
    > minor annoyance. It occurs whenever I update a file, no matter whether
    > source or else.

    Please delete your build product (Application or Framework) and then
    rebuild.

    My setup is not transferring WO components and WO resources to the
    build product (although they are all in the right place in the
    PB.project file). If you checked your build folder into SVN as well as
    the rest of the project you may not see this problem right away,
    because the old build products will be there ...

    I wonder if this is all related?

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --