Re: SVN and WOLips Error

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 08:49:07 EDT

    Hi Ashley,

    I guess I can confirm this. Today I went back to an old install of WOLips
    (1.1.0.77) on Eclipse 3.0.0 when a project refused to launch after a clean
    rebuild. Everything seemed complete (Resources, Classpath etc.) but the
    Application class was not being found.

    I don't have any time right now to investigate this any further, sorry.

    cheers

    Fabian