Re: SVN and WOLips Error

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 16:16:20 EDT

    > That's not actually the way it works -- what's in the PB.project is only
    > important for the WO tools, the incremental builder only looks at the
    > above mentioned patternset files.

    Ah. Ok. I wasn't aware of that.

    My resources.include.patternset has:
    Properties
    **/*.eomodeld/
    **/*.d2wmodel
    **/*.wo/
    **/*.api
    **/*.strings
    **/*.rpt
    **/*.gif
    **/*.ico

    My resources.exclude.patternset has:
    **/*.eomodeld~/
    **/*.woa/**
    **/*.framework/**

    I don't do split installs, so I don't really worry about what goes into the
    wsresources.in[ex]clude.patternset files.

    Still, it seems the only thing that gets copied into my .framework/Resources
    directory is the .wo components. The .api, .rpt, .gif, and .ico files don't
    get copied in.

    In fact, it also seems the Java directory isn't getting copied into the
    build folder either, so my apps are no longer starting up from Eclipse. But
    I'll try a re-build again to see if that helps.

    This is all very odd as it only seems to have been caused since adding the
    Subclipse plug-in so I could manage my source with Subversion instead of
    CVS.

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100