"could not find project"

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 00:58:25 EDT

    I could have sworn I saw this go by recently on one of the lists, but
    if it did I can't find it.

    I have the latest Eclipse and WOLips beta installed, and am new to
    both, so odds are I'm doing something wrong. I created a new project
    (TimeDisplay in the Web Apps book) and added the currentTime method as
    described, but when I went over to WO Builder I got the dreaded "Could
    not find project" error, and, of course, couldn't do much of anything
    useful after that. I poked around a bit but could not find anything to
    change that would fix it. Suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,

    janine