WOLips patternset folder name issue

From: Thomas Drevon (thomas.drevo..sit.uio.no)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 08:49:38 EDT

    Hi,

    We're two developers, both on WinXP with Eclipse 3.0 and WOLips 1.1.0.77
      having an issue with folder naming for the patternset files.

    Thing is, one of us only get the files specified in
    resources.include.patternset copied into myproject/build/myproject.woa/
    during build when the patternset folder is named "ant", while the other
    only get the files copied if the patternset folder is named "woproject".

    We've synchronised all settings we could think of that might affect
    this, but havn't been able to pinpoint what the difference is on our two
    systems. I just thought this might be interest to somebody out there :-)

    cheers,
    Thomas