SourceForge is down

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 14:04:44 EDT

    According to SourceForge:

    "( 2004-08-12 12:42:49 - Project CVS Service ) On 2004-08-12 at about
    10:00 Pacific the pserver based CVS server that hosts projects that have a
    first letter of c,d,g,a,w,x and u had a hardware malfunction that is
    currently being worked on. Projects whose letters match those previously
    mentioned will not be able to have their pserver CVS repositories or ViewCVS
    interface functional until the issue is resolved. We anticipate this issue
    to be resolved by sometime tomorrow.

    ( 2004-08-13 07:16:12 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-08-13 the CVS
    issue documented yesterday has not been fully resolved. As such, we had to
    disable pserver based CVS for those letters again to further look into the
    issue and resolve it. We anticipate this service to be back up sometime
    later today."

    Maybe WOProject could be renamed so we could get CVS access to it? ;)

    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall