Re: WOGen refmodel?

From: Federico C. Repond (frepon..uminafinance.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 08:59:33 EDT

    Geoff, have you run a WO application under linux successfully from
    Eclipse?

    I've problems running an application, the application seems to start ok
    (except for the URL it prints
    http://localhost/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MainBundle.woa/-34096 instead of
    http://localhost:34096/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MainBundle.woa/) but I can't
    connect. I get the following error:

    An error occurred while loading
    http://localhost:34096/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MainBundle.woa/:

    Connection to host localhost is broken

    Have you ever heard this kind of problem? Deployed applications work
    just fine.

    Regards

    Federico