Re: Having trouble launching my application (newbie alert)

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 12:48:53 EDT

    Hi Janine,

    main != main :-)

    The main type is a method within your Application class:

    public static void main(String argv[]) {
             WOApplication.main(argv, Application.class);
         }

    Every Java application starts in the main Method.

    Choose YOUR Application class in the Package Explorer and choose Run As
    -> WOApplication.

    After that you could choose the launch config from the icon bar without
    selecting YOUR Application class. (The little green bug to debug or the
    white triangle on a green dot to run.)

    Ulrich