WOLips 1.1.0.82 beta 3, Principle Class, and ApplicationClass

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 15:35:12 EDT

    I'm wondering what the new fields on the WOLips Build panel are for?

    I thought maybe Principal Class field would set the ApplicationClass of the
    MacOSClassPath.txt file to whatever I typed in there.

    For example, my Application class is in a package called
    com.clickspace.driveit.diadmin, so I put
    com.clickspace.driveit.diadmin.Application in the Principle Class field and
    then I did an Install build of my application using the WOLips Install
    command.

    Looking in the MacOSClassPath.txt file of my installed directory, I see the
    ApplicationClass is still set as follows:

    # ApplicationClass == Application

    I guess the Principle Class isn't used for this.

    So, what would be used to automatically set the ApplicationClass of the
    MacOSClassPath.txt file (and the UNIXClassPath.txt file too as we also
    deploy to Solaris) at install time?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.